I’ve seen this on Facebook, and thought it might be fun.
No coaching them, just ask and write the response down:
- What is your name? Zephy.
- How old are you? 5 (his correct Korean age, though his western age is 4)
- When is your birthday? This many (holds up 10 fingers). Its going to be a looong time. A very long time. 10 more days.
- How old is mummy? This many. Holds up 6 fingers. Let me look how big you are mummy. How tall are you?
- What is your favourite colour? Red. And orange.
- What is your favourite food? Spagehtti. No. Noodles.
- Who is your best friend? Ujin.
- What is your favourite song? Um. Tars. Guitars. Maybe violinins.
- What is your favourite animal? *Gasps* I know. Tigers. Lions. Lions are my favourite.
- What makes you happy? Cheese. Smiles. Kisses and smiles.
- Where is your favourite place to go? Suncheon Garden.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Um. Probably a diver. Who can dive into water.
- What is mummy’s favourite thing to do? I dont know. Play? Cook? I think it’s cooking.
- What is your favourite toy? Umm… trains.
- What is mummy’s job? Take care. Of people.
- Where do you like to go on holiday? What’s holiday. When you go to work?
I’d love to hear any cute answers you get if you do this.